Embarking on a journey with PrintWagon? You may have a few questions, and we're here
with the answers. Just as every artist has unique needs, every question is a step toward making your creative
voyage with us even smoother. Here's what fellow travelers often ask:
Products & Pricing
Starting your journey with PrintWagon is simple. Fill out our artist inquiry form, sharing
some insights about yourself and your artwork. Our team will get in touch soon thereafter to
schedule a personalized consultation. Together, we'll create something beautiful.
Your unique creation deserves a tailored approach. Pricing varies based on product type,
design complexity, production costs, and quantities. Rest assured, we uphold transparency and will discuss detailed pricing with you . Most creators have never seen pricing as low as
ours without sacrificing quality — something we never do here at PrintWagon.
Absolutely! Your satisfaction guides us. Share your artwork, and we'll craft a prototype for
you to review and, together, we'll ensure it's just right.
Some products may have minimum quantities, but we aim to offer flexibility, particularly for
emerging artists. Your specific needs will be addressed during our consultation.
Shipping is determined by weight, dimensions, and delivery location. We'll provide an
estimate as we approach the final production phase.
Collaboration & Support
Your masterpiece takes time. On average, the process takes between X to Y weeks,
depending on product type, quantity, and design complexities
Use this text to answer questions in as much detail as possible for your customers.
We treasure your satisfaction. If the sample doesn't meet your expectations, we'll revise it,
making necessary adjustments until it's perfect.
We thrive on collaboration! We'd be thrilled to accompany you on multiple creative journeys,
helping bring various artistic visions to life.
You retain all rights to your artwork. PrintWagon is merely the catalyst, transforming your
art into products without claiming ownership. PrintWagon will NEVER violate your
intellectual property or creative rights.
India provides more affordable labor and has no tariffs with the US for any of the products we produce. Additionally, India is where 80% of the world’s cotton comes from.
There is a 25% tariffs on many products imported from China, which do not exist with India.
As of 9/1/2023, here are some of the current tariffs in place:
- Knitted apparel, including sweaters, sweatshirts, and T-shirts: There is a 25% tariff on most knitted apparel imported from China, but no tariff on those imported from India.
- Woven apparel, including pants, skirts, and dresses: There is a 25% tariff on most woven apparel imported from China, but no tariff on those imported from India.
- Fabrics: There is a 25% tariff on most fabrics imported from China, but no tariff on those imported from India.
- Home textiles, including curtains, rugs, and bed linens: There is a 25% tariff on most home textiles imported from China, but no tariff on those imported from India.
- Headwear: There is a 25% tariff on most headwear imported from China, but no tariff on those imported from India.
We have certifications in quality assurance, sustainability and social responsibility to ensure responsible business practices. We comply with FSC, BSCI, and Sedex standards